Royal Academy of Punjab is the first not-for-profit arts academy in Canada to offer a formal Punjabi Folk Dance education. The Academy successfully uses the art form of bhangra as a creative outlet to promote skill, discipline and physical fitness, along with providing team building and leadership initiatives for youth.
Our vision is to create a mastery of Punjabi Folk Arts in the Diaspora. Through collaborative and innovative partnerships, we look to make connections and create understanding within our community. In order to continue this mission, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our vibrant and dynamic team!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated team and learn new skills and take leadership.
- Participate in creating and executing the Academy’s marketing strategy
- Work closely with the General Manager to capture the vision and movement of the Academy
- Develop specialized promotional strategies for individual events
- Assist in developing sponsor relationships and partnerships with media outlets
- Write and edit copy for marketing materials in print and online
- Manage distribution strategies
- Coordinate print and distribution of marketing collateral
- Maintain website with support from our developers and designers
- Evaluate and add marketing features to drive qualified leads
- Manage and optimize our paid media and landing pages
- Coordinate the creation of email communications, social media and other marketing campaigns
- Identify insights from marketing metrics and track performance of all marketing activities to improve our marketing efforts
- Manage company public relations with social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Flickr)
Skills & Experience
- Administrative and marketing experience
- Experience developing and managing sponsorships and partnerships
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated sense of leadership and vision, ability to motivate and collaborate
- Website management/development tools
- Social Media savvy
To apply for this job, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.